Tadalis SX (Tadalafil)
Tadalis SX is to treate male impotence (eg, men's erectile dysfunction). It is supposed to be used for other purposes.
Tadalis SX Benefits:
- comparing to Viagra and Levitra, Tadalis SX effect lasts much longer - up to 48 hours. Besides, Tadalis SX has fewer side effects;
- Tadalis SX is to be taken from 30 minutes to 12 hours before sex;
- 66% clients prefer Tadalis SX to Viagra.
Tadalis SX is to be used for daily use, so you can be ready anytime.
How to use
Tadalis SX should be taken as directed by your doctor. Please check the label to determine an exact dosing instructions.
Tadalis SX is to be taken oral, with or without food.
For using as needed: Tadalis SX is to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Tadalis SX' effects can last for up to 48 hours after taking.
For daily use: Take Tadalis SX regularly at about the same time each day.
Talk to your doctor, if you have questions about the way of taking Tadalis SX. Consult your physician before eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using Tadalis SX.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Tadalis SX is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor type 5. It works by helping the blood flow into a penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
If you miss a dose of Tadalis SX and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Keep Tadalis SX at room temperature away from moisture, heat and light (between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)). Store this medication out of the reach of children.
Sexual stimulation is required for Tadalis SX effect. Without sexual stimulation you can't get erection just by taking Tadalis SX.
Do not take Tadalis SX, if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including
- nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro),
- isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate),
- isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket), or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers").
Taking Tadalis SX with a nitrate medicine can cause a serious decrease in blood pressure, leading to fainting, stroke or heart attack. Before taking tadalafil, tell your doctor, if you have:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a recent history a heart attack (within the past 90 days);
- a recent history of stroke or congestive heart failure (within the past 6 months);
- angina (chest pain);
- high or low blood pressure;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie\'s disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.