Rulide is used to treat infections in different parts of the body caused by bacteria:
- acute pharyngitis (sore throat and discomfort when swallowing)
- acute bronchitis (inflammation of the bronchi causing coughing)
- pneumonia (inflammation of the lungs characterized by fever, malaise, headache)
- skin and soft tissue
- gonococcal urethritis
- impetigo (bacterial infection causing sores on the skin)
- Rulide can also be used for purposes other than those listed here.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Use Rulide as directed by your doctor.
Take Rulide inside during the meal.
If you have trouble swallowing pills whole, it can be crushed or chewed with a little water.
Follow all directions given to you by your doctor carefully. They may differ from what you read. If you do not understand the instructions on the box, ask your doctor for help.
- you should swallow the pill with a glass of water.
- Rulide should take at least 15 minutes before meals or on an empty stomach ( more than 3 hours after eating).
- Rulide works best if you take it on an empty stomach.
- For treatment of bacterial infections, Rulide is usually taken for 5 to 10 days.
- However, your doctor may prescribe Rulide for longer periods.
- Consult with your doctor if you do not know how long you should take it.
- Continue taking Rulide until the completion of treatment or until your doctor recommends
THE MECHANISM OF ACTION
Rulide it relates to the macrolide group of antibiotics that are prescribed to treat serious bacterial infections such as strep throat (sore throat and discomfort when swallowing), tonsillitis, sinusitis, acute bronchitis (inflammation of the bronchi causing coughing) pneumonia (inflammation of the lungs characterized by fever, malaise , headache) skin and soft tissue infections, urethritis, impetigo (bacterial infection causing sores on the skin), Rulide can also be used for purposes other than those listed here. It acts on the bacterium that causes the above mentioned bacterial infection caused by bacteria. It kills or slows the growth of all these sensitive bacteria in our body.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If this happened while taking your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regular basis. Do not take a double dose of this medication.
Store this medication at room temperature in a tightly closed container, away from heat and light.
If you are going to start taking any new medication, tell your doctor that you are taking Rulide.
Tell all doctors, a dentist that you are taking Rulide.
Do not stop taking the tablets, even if you feel better if you did not say that doctor.
If you do not pass the full rate Rulide, prescription, and all of the bacteria causing your infection, did not walk away from your body. These bacteria can grow and multiply, you may be resistance to the drug.
Do not give Rulide to anyone else, even if they have the same symptoms as you do.
Do not use Rulide to treat any other complaints unless your doctor tells you.
Keep your tablets or pills in a blister of Rulide until you have time to take them.
Keep Rulide in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 30 ° C.
Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Do not leave it in the car or on window sills.
Heat and moisture can destroy Rulide.
Keep it where children cannot reach it.
If your doctor tells you to stop taking the tablets or pills were useless because of their expiry date, ask your pharmacist what to do pills that remained.